Liquid and solid cleansers
The easy option to clean your blender is the bathroom sink with a liquid or solid cleanser. It’s simple.
- Wet your blender in warm water and squeeze excess water.
- Place a small dollop of solution onto the stained areas.
- Massage the soap into your blender well. Concentrate on any stained areas with your fingertips.
- Run under warm water and begin rinsing by squeezing the sponge rapidly to remove any stains.
- If the soapy solution is still discolored with foundation. Repeat the process.
- Rinse again and squeeze the sponge until all the suds are gone and the water runs clear.